Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/17 21:40:58 UTC

[Maven reorg] Sandbox promotion progress

Hi all
I started the promotion of the sandboxed Maven-reorganized projects.
At this point, Velocity Engine has been promoted to the 2.0_Exp, while
the original 2.0_Exp branch has been moved to "archive" folder.

Antonio

Re: [Maven reorg] Sandbox promotion progress

Posted by Claude Brisson <cl...@renegat.net>.
I tested the built for the engine and the tools, and everything went fine.

   Claude

Posted by Will Glass-Husain <wg...@gmail.com>.
Hey, that's awesome -- will make it much easier for people wanting to work
with the source code.

WILL

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2010/9/18 Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>:
> 2010/9/18 Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>:
>> 2010/9/17 Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>:
>>> Hi all
>>> I started the promotion of the sandboxed Maven-reorganized projects.
>>> At this point, Velocity Engine has been promoted to the 2.0_Exp, while
>>> the original 2.0_Exp branch has been moved to "archive" folder.
>>
>> Tools promoted.
>
> Velocity Master promoted.

Site and Anakia promoted.

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2010/9/18 Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>:
> 2010/9/17 Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>:
>> Hi all
>> I started the promotion of the sandboxed Maven-reorganized projects.
>> At this point, Velocity Engine has been promoted to the 2.0_Exp, while
>> the original 2.0_Exp branch has been moved to "archive" folder.
>
> Tools promoted.

Velocity Master promoted.

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.