Posted to apachecon-discuss@apache.org by Oxford Dictionaries API <ap...@oxforddictionaries.com> on 2017/03/03 13:51:31 UTC

Query about promotional opportunities

Hello,

We have recently launched our Oxford Dictionaries API<https://developer.oxforddictionaries.com/>, and I wondered if there might be any promotional opportunities (for example, manned or unmanned stands, inserts for goody bags, attendee email list rental, adverts in the programme, speaker opportunities) at upcoming Apache Con events for us?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,

Joanne

Joanne Oughtred
Oxford Dictionaries API

Oxford University Press
Great Clarendon Street
Oxford
OX2 6DP

Oxford University Press (UK) Disclaimer

This message is confidential. You should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. You may use and apply the information for the intended purpose only. OUP does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are those of the author only and not of OUP. If this email has come to you in error, please delete it, along with any attachments. Please note that OUP may intercept incoming and outgoing email communications.

Re: Query about promotional opportunities

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
FYI, I've forwarded this request to our conference sponsorship contact,
where you will hopefully get a more detailed answer to this question.
Thanks!

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon