Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/08 17:31:23 UTC

minor refactoring...

Just a heads up on a pretty trivial refactoring I just made to
ServiceSupport - its now a handy base class for any Service
implementation as it has the logic to ensure that start/stop are only
called once together with 3 boolean properties "started" "stopped"
"stopping", which are useful attributes to show in a JMX console.

We're now using this base class in the transport base classes;
hopefully it'll be useful in other areas of the code too.

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/