Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Les Lauriers de Magnot <in...@magnot.ch> on 2012/12/26 19:16:35 UTC

Migration from 1.5.x to 1.6.x

Dear developpers,

I undertook longtime ago a development involving Axis 1.X and WSS4J 1.5.X.

I would like now to migrate from WSS4J 1.5.X to WSS4J 1.6.X.
Where can I found examples e.g. x509 v3 binary token with digital signature?
I failed to find some in the source distribution. In the past it was a
folder samples.

Thank you in advance.

Re: Migration from 1.5.x to 1.6.x

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
WSS4J 1.6.x is less tightly integrated with Rampart and Axis than it was in
WSS4J 1.5.x. If you are migrating to use Axis2 with WSS4J 1.6.x, then take
a look at the samples in the latest Rampart release that uses WSS4J 1.6.x:

http://axis.apache.org/axis2/java/rampart/download.html

Colm.

On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:16 PM, Les Lauriers de Magnot <in...@magnot.ch>wrote:

> Dear developpers,
>
> I undertook longtime ago a development involving Axis 1.X and WSS4J 1.5.X.
>
> I would like now to migrate from WSS4J 1.5.X to WSS4J 1.6.X.
> Where can I found examples e.g. x509 v3 binary token with digital
> signature?
> I failed to find some in the source distribution. In the past it was a
> folder samples.
>
> Thank you in advance.

Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder