Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Michael Böckling <mi...@giniality.com> on 2006/01/26 15:41:02 UTC

Link to "Online report" wrong

Hello list,

when Continuum sends me a mail, the link to the "Online Report" looks
like this:

Online report : http://localhost:8080/continuum/...

This of course leads nowhere. In application.xml, i configured the
http-listener like this:

<http-listener>
  <port>8090</port>
  <host>morpheus</host>
</http-listener>

So shouldn't the link look like this:
http://morpheus:8090/continuum/...

Or is this to be configured someplace else?

Regards,
    Michael

--
Giniality AG - Michael Böckling; Steinenberg 21, CH-4051 Basel
P: +41 61 226 99 63 - F: +41 61 226 99 69

Re: Link to "Online report" wrong

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
Url used in report should be configured in configuration screen (Base URL).

Emmanuel