Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Colin Saxton <cc...@exel.co.uk> on 2001/04/04 14:41:12 UTC

RE: Changes to deserialize Bean members without type decl attribu tes

It may be a good idea to actually get the Service to read a WSDL file with
this information. It could then set-up all of the data types for parameters
and so forth from this one file. The Deployment file could then be
generated...This would be nicer since it means we only have to generate the
WSDL file and everything else works from that.

This is just an idea and I have no views as yet on how and when the WSDL
file is read in by the server but its an idea...

What do you think??