Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Christopher Oliver <co...@SeeBeyond.com> on 2004/03/24 21:53:41 UTC

block documentation (was RE: [RT] On building on stone)

Will the new block system allow plugging in a block's documentation? One
of the things I find most annoying about adding code to the Cocoon Forms
block is that there seems to be no reasonable place to put documentation
- or am I missing something?

Chris

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
On 24 Mar 2004, at 21:15, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Christopher Oliver wrote:
>
>> Will the new block system allow plugging in a block's documentation?
>> One
>> of the things I find most annoying about adding code to the Cocoon
>> Forms
>> block is that there seems to be no reasonable place to put
>> documentation
>> - or am I missing something?
>
> I think the block architecture will be powerful enough to do what you
> want without requiring specific functionality.
>
> In any case, yes, I agree with you that such documentation modularity
> is also something we should address.

That's more something related to a "ant task" (or similar) than the
core-core containment packages... But I agree as well...

	Pier

Re: block documentation (was RE: [RT] On building on stone)

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.

--
Stefano.