Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jamni <ja...@rediffmail.com> on 2002/08/21 09:29:29 UTC

Can i implement another logfile ??

Hi all

I am just thinking whether i can alter the module mod_log_config to log all the accesses/errors into another user-defined file, in addition to the original access/error log files. Can anyone tell me how i could do this ?? Or do i need to write a new module for this ??

Thanks
Jamni

Re: Can i implement another logfile ??

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
Jamni wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I am just thinking whether i can alter the module mod_log_config to log
> all the accesses/errors into another user-defined file, in addition to
> the original access/error log files. Can anyone tell me how i could do
> this ?? Or do i need to write a new module for this ??

If you are asking something different than what is described here:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/logs.html#multiple
then you need to be more specific, because I don't understand the question.

Joshua.