Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org> on 2018/12/20 11:54:58 UTC

Fineract PMC Chair change: Congratulations Vishwas!

Hello all,

I am ready to pass on the role of Fineract PMC chair.

I believe that a regular change of PMC chair will help to increase
community empowerment, and develop skills among the Fineract PMC members. I
am looking forward to having more time for my other roles.  I continue to
be part of Fineract as a committer and PMC member.

The Fineract PMC has elected Vishwas Babu as my successor.  The ASF board
has approved his appointment.  Vishwas is an excellent choice.  Vishwas has
been involved with Fineract for longer than I have, and has a deep
knowledge of Fineract community dynamics.

Please congratulate Vishwas, and please support him as he serves our
community in this new role.

Best Regards,
Myrle
V.P. Emeritus, Apache Fineract

Re: Fineract PMC Chair change: Congratulations Vishwas!

Posted by Mexina Daniel <me...@singo.africa>.
Thank you Myrle For your outstanding leadership in the community.

Congrats Vishwas.

>     On December 21, 2018 at 11:38 AM Courage Angeh <co...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>     Congratulations Vishwas.
>
>     On Fri, Dec 21, 2018 at 12:07 AM Isaac Kamga <is...@mifos.org> wrote:
>
>         > >
> >         Thank you for your astute leadership Myrle Krantz.
> >
> >         Welcome Vishwas, those are big shoes to wear and I trust that you'll
> >         do a great job too.
> >
> >         On Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 12:55 PM Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org> wrote:
> >         >

> >             > > >
> > >             Hello all,
> > >
> > >             I am ready to pass on the role of Fineract PMC chair.
> > >
> > >             I believe that a regular change of PMC chair will help to increase
> > >             community empowerment, and develop skills among the Fineract PMC
> > >             members. I
> > >             am looking forward to having more time for my other roles. I continue to
> > >             be part of Fineract as a committer and PMC member.
> > >
> > >             The Fineract PMC has elected Vishwas Babu as my successor. The ASF board
> > >             has approved his appointment. Vishwas is an excellent choice. Vishwas
> > >             has
> > >             been involved with Fineract for longer than I have, and has a deep
> > >             knowledge of Fineract community dynamics.
> > >
> > >             Please congratulate Vishwas, and please support him as he serves our
> > >             community in this new role.
> > >
> > >             Best Regards,
> > >             Myrle
> > >             V.P. Emeritus, Apache Fineract
> > >
> > >         > >
> >     >

Mexina Daniel

Singo Africa Limited
Block G, Mbezi Beach B | 7 Nakawale Road | P.O BOX 78908 | 14121 Dar es
salaam

+255 71 211 0791 | +255 22 261 8511

amala.co.tz https://amala.co.tz/  | singo.africa https://singo.africa

Re: Fineract PMC Chair change: Congratulations Vishwas!

Posted by Courage Angeh <co...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Vishwas.

Posted by Isaac Kamga <is...@mifos.org>.

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Congratulations Vishwas

Posted by James Dailey <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sendoro Juma <se...@singo.africa>.
Dear Myrle,

info@singo.africa mailto:info@singo.africa  | +255 71 262 8896 | singo.africa https://singo.africa | amala.co.tz https://amala.co.tz

RE: Fineract PMC Chair change: Congratulations Vishwas!

Posted by "Zayyad A. Said" <za...@intrasofttechnologies.com>.
Congratulations Vishwas Babu for the well-deserved role, I learnt a lot from you (Thanks to my frequent interruptions on Skype 😊).

Looking forward to your continued great leadership in the community.

Myrle ,

Thanks for the excellent leadership provided serving the community.

Regards;

*******

Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011

Email:  <ma...@intrasofttechnologies.com> zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com

Schedule Meetings:  <https://calendly.com/zayyadsaid> https://calendly.com/zayyadsaid

Posted by Javier Borkenztain <ja...@sero.uy>.
Thank you, Myrle, for your outstanding job and contributions to the
community.

Congratulations Vishwas! looking forward to your leadership and
contributions.

Happy new year to @all fineracters! 2019 will be a tremendous year for all
of us!

All the best!
Javier

Posted by Sijo Cherian <si...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ruphine Kengne <ru...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Vishwas.

Posted by Vishwas Babu <vi...@confluxtechnologies.com>.

Posted by Ippez Robert <ip...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Vishwas!

Regards
Ippez Robert

--
Ippez Roberts
Founder/C.E.O - Swift3 Technologies (U) Ltd

Re: Fineract PMC Chair change: Congratulations Vishwas!

Posted by Sanyam Goel <sa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Vishwas!

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Vishwas!

Posted by Nayan Ambali <na...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.
Congrats! The Queen is Dead, Long Live the King!

KAM

On 12/20/2018 6:54 AM, Myrle Krantz wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am ready to pass on the role of Fineract PMC chair.
>
> I believe that a regular change of PMC chair will help to increase
> community empowerment, and develop skills among the Fineract PMC members. I
> am looking forward to having more time for my other roles.  I continue to
> be part of Fineract as a committer and PMC member.
>
> The Fineract PMC has elected Vishwas Babu as my successor.  The ASF board
> has approved his appointment.  Vishwas is an excellent choice.  Vishwas has
> been involved with Fineract for longer than I have, and has a deep
> knowledge of Fineract community dynamics.
>
> Please congratulate Vishwas, and please support him as he serves our
> community in this new role.
>
> Best Regards,
> Myrle
> V.P. Emeritus, Apache Fineract

--
Kevin A. McGrail
VP Fundraising, Apache Software Foundation

Re: Fineract PMC Chair change: Congratulations Vishwas!

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Congratulations Vishwas. Looking forward to your continued growth and
leadership of the community in this new role.

On Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 4:55 AM Sendoro Juma <se...@singo.africa> wrote:

> Congrats Vishwas
>

> >     On December 20, 2018 at 2:54 PM Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>
> wrote:
> >
> >     Hello all,
> >
> >     I am ready to pass on the role of Fineract PMC chair.
> >
> >     I believe that a regular change of PMC chair will help to increase
> >     community empowerment, and develop skills among the Fineract PMC
> members. I
> >     am looking forward to having more time for my other roles. I
> continue to
> >     be part of Fineract as a committer and PMC member.
> >
> >     The Fineract PMC has elected Vishwas Babu as my successor. The ASF
> board
> >     has approved his appointment. Vishwas is an excellent choice.
> Vishwas has
> >     been involved with Fineract for longer than I have, and has a deep
> >     knowledge of Fineract community dynamics.
> >
> >     Please congratulate Vishwas, and please support him as he serves our
> >     community in this new role.
> >
> >     Best Regards,
> >     Myrle
> >     V.P. Emeritus, Apache Fineract

--
*Ed Cable*
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative

Re: Fineract PMC Chair change: Congratulations Vishwas!

Posted by Sendoro Juma <se...@singo.africa>.
Congrats Vishwas

Posted by Cabrel Kemfang <gh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Vishwas.