Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/02 08:14:04 UTC

MINA User Guide

Have created a new page on wiki "User Guide"
(http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MINA/User+Guide)

The idea is to organize the Documentation in a more user friendly way.
We have a lot of Content, but it doesn't provide the reader a natural
flow, to get a hold of the Framework. The first step is to complete
the TOC, so that we know, precisely what all things we need to
capture. It shall help us in creating a Site Map, as it shall organize
the documentation as well.

We can think of it as our own "Apache MINA in Action" book :-)

Was comparing MINA vs Netty, and found that Netty scores over us in
the Documentation organization.

--
thanks
ashish

Blog: http://www.ashishpaliwal.com/blog

Re: MINA User Guide

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.
Ashish wrote:
> Have created a new page on wiki "User Guide"
> (http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MINA/User+Guide)

Thanks for that Ashish  !

Will have a look at it this week-end.

> Was comparing MINA vs Netty, and found that Netty scores over us in
> the Documentation organization.

Well, I guess that Trustin has learnt the hard way that documentation is
a part of a successful project :)

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com