Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Nabarun Nag <nn...@vmware.com> on 2021/03/22 16:27:47 UTC

[INFO] Apache Geode 1.14.0 Release Manager

Hi everyone,

I hope you all are doing well. This is to inform the Apache Geode community that I will be volunteering as the Release Manager for 1.14.0 release. Thank you, Owen, for all the work that has been done to get the release to this point.

As for backporting, as a developer, you just need to create a PR against the support/1.14 branch, and you are done. As a release manager, I will take over from there.

Just ensure the following:

  *   The PR is a cherry-pick (cherry-pick -x) of a commit that is already in develop
  *   Ensure that there are no merge conflicts.

Regards
Nabarun Nag

Re: [INFO] Apache Geode 1.14.0 Release Manager

Posted by Nabarun Nag <nn...@vmware.com>.
Hi Alberto,

We are starting tests this weekend, and with the condition that the tests are all good, we should have a release candidate for voting next week. I will keep you updated!

Regards
Nabarun

[1] https://github.com/apache/geode/pull/6526
[2] https://github.com/apache/geode/pull/6495