Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by John Roland <jr...@belska.eu> on 2015/08/13 08:34:33 UTC

No audio from participants

We have run a meeting with about 10 people but only one participant
could be heard.
When other tried to speak, no one heard them.

I am not sure if they all tried the audio on entering the room as my
wife was holding the meeting.

Do all need to have Java installed to get this to work?

Is latest Flash version needed?

Any suggestions?

Best regards
John

Re: No audio from participants

Posted by John Roland <jr...@belska.eu>.
Current traffic

6 people in room

Posted by Vasiliy Degtyarev <va...@unipro.ru>.
Hello Roland,

May be this netcalc http://om.alteametasoft.com/netcalc/  may be useful
to you.

Thanks,
Vasiliy

Posted by John Roland <jr...@belska.eu>.

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
--
Best regards / с наилучшими пожеланиями,
Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,

[1] Start using Apache Openmeetings today, http://openmeetings.apache.org/
[2] Join Alexei Fedotov @linkedin, http://ru.linkedin.com/in/dataved/
[3] Join Alexei Fedotov @facebook, http://www.facebook.com/openmeetings