Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by xeon <xe...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/26 00:01:00 UTC

set the number of reduce tasks in the wordcount by command line

is it possible to set the number of reduce tasks in the wordcount
example when I launch the job by command line?

Thanks

Re: set the number of reduce tasks in the wordcount by command line

Posted by Shahab Yunus <sh...@gmail.com>.
See an example here:
http://www.crobak.org/2011/12/getting-started-with-apache-hadoop-0-23-0/

For the 'pi' program. Basically you will specify it through the command
line interface.

Posted by Shahab Yunus <sh...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, thanks Krishna for pointing out Yarn specific property name.

Regards,
Shahab

Posted by Shahab Yunus <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shahab Yunus <sh...@gmail.com>.