Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu> on 2016/07/01 17:10:14 UTC

[build system] quick jenkins restart

i put jenkins in quiet mode as i noticed we have almost no builds
queued.  one of our students needed rust installed on the workers, and
i need to update the PATH on all of the workers.

we should be back up and building within 30 minutes.

thanks!

shane

Re: [build system] quick jenkins restart

Posted by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu>.
aaaaaand we're back.