Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/28 22:38:51 UTC

User Guide

I have duplicate the confluence servicemix site to
  http://goopen.org/confluence/display/SM30UG/Home

I will try to refactor it to provide a better User Guide.

The reason why I duplicated the space, is to be able to
keep one space targetted to a single ServiceMix version,
else it' s difficult to put informations related to all the
versions in the same page.

I have began to write a summary for the UG at
http://goopen.org/confluence/display/SM30UG/Users+Guide
and I plan to work on it for the next weeks, as time permits.
I will first refactor some existing pages in this user guide, and
will reorganize them and fill the holes.

The plan is then to link from the web site to this space
and new ones as versions come.

Comments, thoughts or improvements are welcome.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet