Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by JohnBrown <mi...@softasap.net> on 2007/12/26 00:49:40 UTC

Tracking Code Visits

Hi Guys,

I found that the "Visit Detail" screen is a good source of inforamation to
track etc. But it looks like it gives a possiblity to interact with the
visitor? "Push Url" and "Follow Session" what these things do? I tried to
put url into "Push Url" field and click the submit but it looks like nothing
happens. Same is if one enters session id in "Follow Session" input box and
then press submit - seems nothing is happenning.

Any ideas how these functions work? Thanks.

Re: Tracking Code Visits UPDATE

Posted by JohnBrown <mi...@softasap.net>.
I found a session applet under '/applications/content/src/ControlApplet.java'
which is used for page following pushing. But it seems like it have not a
point of where it is started from. At least I do not see where it is
launched from.