Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Martin Emrich <ma...@empolis.com> on 2016/01/27 22:55:58 UTC

How to set VirtualRouter hypervisor type?

Hi!

We have both KVM and XenServer hosts in the same CloudStack Zone/Pod. How can I specify the hypervisor to use for the SystemVMs?
According to the log files, the hypervisor is decided before host tags are evaluated, so using host tags is not enough...

Thanks

Martin

AW: How to set VirtualRouter hypervisor type?

Posted by Martin Emrich <ma...@empolis.com>.
Got the answer in another thread: setting system.vm.default.hypervisor=XenServer did the trick.

Regards,

Martin