Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Miguel Figueiredo <mf...@maisis.pt> on 2007/01/02 11:44:54 UTC

RE: Customizing "Directory listing for /files" page

Hello Paul,

 I don't know if you want to do this only for the /slide/files/ path, or to
any other path in /slide/ namespace. Also, I'm not looking to the option of
changing Webdav Servlet, and the way it renders folders.
 Anyway, have you tried to register and map another servlet before Webdav,
and make it render the listing before Webdav servlet? By the way, isn't that
what you wanted to do with Sitemesh sometime ago? Had you got some problems
with that approach?

 Best regards,
 Miguel Figueiredo