Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org> on 2013/05/21 09:38:36 UTC

[WELCOME] Please welcome Raffaele Palmieri as a new committer and PPMC member

Dear Marmotta Community,

the Apache Marmotta PPMC has voted for adding Raffaele Palmieri as a new
committer and PPMC member.

We are glad to have him on board, welcome!

Best,

--
Sergio Fernández

Re: [] Please welcome Raffaele Palmieri as a new committer and PPMC member

Posted by Sergio Fernández <se...@salzburgresearch.at>.
attached the intended patch

--
Sergio Fernández
Salzburg Research

Re: [] Please welcome Raffaele Palmieri as a new committer and PPMC member

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
Nevermind... the build has been already published.

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 28/05/13 12:26, Sergio Fernández wrote:
> On 28/05/13 12:14, Andy Seaborne wrote:
>> On 27/05/13 15:22, Sergio Fernández wrote:
>>> I don't have permission to modify other resources...
>>
>> You should be able to edit the incubator website :-)
>>
>> "any committer on a current podling in incubation."
>>
>> http://incubator.apache.org/guides/website.html
>
> No, I don't:
>
> sergio@wolfcastle:~/apache/incubator$ svn ci -m "added Raffaele Palmieri
> as a new committer and PPMC member of Marmotta, and added the missing
> committers' apache ids"
> svn: E175013: Commit failed (details follow):
> svn: E175013: Access to '/repos/asf/!svn/me' forbidden
>
> Any idea why?

Is that the https vs http thing?

	Andy

Re: [] Please welcome Raffaele Palmieri as a new committer and PPMC member

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

Re: [WELCOME] Please welcome Raffaele Palmieri as a new committer and PPMC member

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
Perfect!

So, continuing with the process:

http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html#account-creation

Once you'd get the email confirming you account creation, our mentors
could grant you with the permissions for the different tools (git, svn,
etc.) we are using in Marmotta.

Cheers,

>>> http://marmotta.incubator.**apache.org/team-list.html<http://marmotta.incubator.apache.org/team-list.html>

--
Sergio Fernández

Re: [WELCOME] Please welcome Raffaele Palmieri as a new committer and PPMC member

Posted by Raffaele Palmieri <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On 27/05/13 15:30, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> Now Raffaele has joined:
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/marmotta.html
> http://marmotta.incubator.apache.org/team-list.html
> others?
>
> need updating.

Added to the web site.

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
Now Raffaele has joined:

Posted by Sebastian Schaffert <se...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Raffaele! I am happy to have a first real community member ;-)

Sorry for being a bit inactive the last weeks, busy with management stuff
... but the good news is that there will be at least 3 years more funding
and many more contributors for Stanbol and Marmotta ;-)

Greetings,

Sebastian

Posted by Fabian Christ <fc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Raffaele Palmieri <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Raffaele !! Please feel free to ask anything in the lists to become
yourself acquainted with the Apache Way and we will be more than willing to
help.

Some of the links that might help.
http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html
http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html