Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ola Tuvesson <ol...@mikrogroove.com> on 2002/10/02 00:22:02 UTC

IIS + Tomcat + NFC Chat Server

Hi Everyone!

I've written quite a long post regarding some problems I'm having with
getting a chat server servlet to work under Tomcat on an NT system. As I'm
aware many of you wouldn't be able to help me, rather than sending the whole
thing to the list I've put it up on the web for those who think they may be
able to help.

Is there anyone on this list who has experince of installing Tomcat under NT
and who has used the NFC chat servlet? If so, I would be most grateful if
you could have a look at http://213.210.1.2/nfc/post.txt

Regards,
		Ola Tuvesson