Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Wayne Chien <wa...@gmail.com> on 2004/12/23 13:34:40 UTC

[users@httpd] exclude or identify the method's parameter list from the LocalVariableTable

I am using BCEL to parse a java class file to get the information I
need and I run into the following issue:

  How can I exclude the variables that are used in a method's
parameter list in the LocalVariableTable or identify them from the
LocalVariable[] that is getting from the
LocalVariableTable.getLocalVariableTable() call?

Do you have any suggestion?

Thank you in advanceā€¦

Re: [users@httpd] exclude or identify the method's parameter list from the LocalVariableTable

Posted by Joshua Slive <js...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 16:34:40 +0400, Wayne Chien <wa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am using BCEL to parse a java class file to get the information I
> need and I run into the following issue:
>
>  How can I exclude the variables that are used in a method's
> parameter list in the LocalVariableTable or identify them from the
> LocalVariable[] that is getting from the
> LocalVariableTable.getLocalVariableTable() call?
>
> Do you have any suggestion?

Are you sure you have the right mailing list?  This is the mailing
list for the apache HTTP server.  Perhaps you are looking for this:
http://jakarta.apache.org/bcel/mail-lists.html

Joshua.