Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Marianne Hagaseth <Ma...@marintek.sintef.no> on 2016/03/03 08:11:08 UTC

How to create a new object at the same time when adding it to a list?

Hi,
How can I add new FreeTexts to the SOLAS object that currently does not exist?
I would like to press the Add FreeText button, then I do not want to choose between existing FreeText objects. Rather, I would like to create new FreeText objects on the fly, and then have this object linked to the SOLAS object (1:n between SOLAS and freetext).
Are there an example out there on how to do that?
Best,
Marianne.
[cid:image001.png@01D17524.2E312460]

Med vennlig hilsen / Best regards,
Marianne Hagaseth
Forsker - Maritime transportsystemer
Research Scientist - Maritime Transport Systems

MARINTEK (Norsk Marinteknisk Forskningsinstitutt AS)
Address:  POB 4125 Valentinlyst, NO-7450 Trondheim, Norway
Mobile:   +47 90 95 64 69 -  Phone: +47 464 15 000
Web:       www.marintek.sintef.no<http://www.marintek.sintef.no/>

Re: How to create a new object at the same time when adding it to a list?

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
container.removeIfNotAlready(someObject)

see [1]

[1]
http://isis.apache.org/guides/rgsvc.html#_rgsvc_api_DomainObjectContainer_object-persistence-api

Posted by Stephen Cameron <st...@gmail.com>.