Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org> on 2021/03/29 08:01:18 UTC

12.4 Beta: Friday, 2 April (end of this week)

Hi all,

On Friday, we'll be putting together the Beta for 12.4:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r734ad978315674afc12b9fa717ac2dc00f9a4e1956d08ea9a1514d10%40%3Cdev.netbeans.apache.org%3E

Assuming all goes well, we'll be putting out a vote thread on that same day.

Feature freeze is April 16, see above, i.e., there is time to add more
features and fixes, however, by having a beta available early, we're hoping
to get early feedback on what there's in it so far, which is:

https://github.com/apache/netbeans/milestone/12

Thanks,

Gj

Re: 12.4 Beta: Friday, 2 April (end of this week)

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Yes!

Gj

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.