Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Nikos <be...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/18 09:47:08 UTC

ActiveMQ persistence issue with SQLServer 2008

Hi,

I have a Servicemix 5.0 installation with ActiveMQ 5.9. The ServiceMix runs
in two nodes and the ActiveMQ is configured as Master/Slave with JDBC
peristence (MQ SQLServer). However, whenever I stop the Master node the
queues and the messages are not available on the Slave node. I have tested
this also with a single ServiceMix node with JDBC peristence and after
restarting SMX all queues and pending messages disappear. It seems that
ActiveMQ doesn't persist anything on the database. I use the
net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbcx.JtdsDataSource to bind the MS SQL datasource. Any
idea?

The issue has been reported also to the activemq forum
(http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/ActiveMQ-persistence-issue-with-SQLServer-2008-td4682219.html).

thanks
Nikos

Re: ActiveMQ persistence issue with SQLServer 2008

Posted by Nikos <be...@gmail.com>.
Issue fixed. JMS persistence works as expected.

Re: ActiveMQ persistence issue with SQLServer 2008

Posted by Nikos <be...@gmail.com>.
I found that when "Persistent Delivery" checkbox on ActiveMQ web console is
enabled then the message and the queue are persisted in the database schema,
so the problem should be on the client side. I'll check my camel jms
endpoints that send messages to the ActiveMQ broker.