Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Mugdha Mohapatra <mo...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/08 10:55:51 UTC

New Dev Volunteer

Hello!
       I'm Mugdha. I'm from India, doing BE(Hons.) in Computer Science from
Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani University. I really want
to contribute to this open source project. I know the basics in C and C++
language.  Any help would to get me started would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Regards
Mugdha Mohapatra.

Re: New Dev Volunteer

Posted by Mugdha Mohapatra <mo...@gmail.com>.
Thank you so much for your help! I'm using Linux(Ubuntu 15.04).
I'm currently building the source code. I installed subversion as per
the instructions given in the file and the make check is showning
success, but when I type the command - svn --version, it shows
subversion not installed. I'm not able to figure out what is wrong.

I'll check all the links you have mentioned. Sorry but right now I
have no clue about my choice in bugs or features. I'll let you know
soon though.

Re: New Dev Volunteer

Posted by Damjan Jovanovic <da...@apache.org>.
Hi Mugdha