Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Arun Prakash <ck...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/05 15:49:37 UTC

Developing Hive UDF in eclipse

Hi Friends,
I tried to develop udf for hive but i am getting package import error
in eclipse.

import org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.UDF;

How to import hive package in eclipse?

Any inputs much appreciated.

Best Regards
 Arun Prakash C.K

Keep On Sharing Your Knowledge with Others

Re: Developing Hive UDF in eclipse

Posted by Aniket Mokashi <an...@gmail.com>.
Put hive-exec*.jar in your eclipse classpath. (project properties-> java
build path -> libraries)

--
"...:::Aniket:::... Quetzalco@tl"

Re: Developing Hive UDF in eclipse