Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by ShannonDing <di...@apache.org> on 2021/04/16 11:18:19 UTC

[ANNOUNCE]New Committer of Apache RocketMQ: Zhang Xu(apache id: maixiaohai)

Hi Apache RocketMQ Community,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache RocketMQ has invited

Zhang Xu(apache id: maixiaohai),

to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Congrats, guy :-)

Best Wishes,

ShannonDing

Re: [ANNOUNCE]New Committer of Apache RocketMQ: Zhang Xu(apache id: maixiaohai)

Posted by wenfeng wang <sx...@gmail.com>.
Congrats XuZhang!

zhang xu <ma...@gmail.com> 于2021年4月21日周三 上午12:10写道:

Posted by zhang xu <ma...@gmail.com>.