Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/20 14:53:18 UTC

Re: (无主题)

Have you seen the comment above that line ?

   // We depend on there being only one instance of this executor running
   // at a time.  To do concurrency, would need fencing of enable/disable of
   // tables.
   // Any time changing this maxThreads to > 1, pls see the comment at
   // AccessController#postCreateTableHandler

BTW in the future, please send queries to user@hbase