Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Jeffrey Payne <jp...@mediafortress.com> on 2003/11/20 23:30:37 UTC

Bugzilla?

Fellas:

I have a few questions of my own.  Has a date been set for moving the juddi
web site to apache servers yet?  Is the source forge bug tracker still
considered authoritative at this point?  Where would a nice developer like
myself drop his patches?

Thanks,

Jeffrey Payne
Media Fortress

RE: Bugzilla?

Posted by Steve Viens <st...@viens.net>.
Jeff, Anou is going to be moving bugs over to Bugzilla at some point.
Use SourceForge for now.  I believe we may be waiting for something to
be set up.

Steve