Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Lewis Watson <li...@visionsix.com> on 2002/03/04 20:31:35 UTC

Recompile Apache

I compiled and installed apache 1.3.20 on a linux server many months back
and now I have several ip based virtual hosts on the machine. I want to go
back and add several modules that I did not compile the first time around
and I do not have dso compiled in. I am wondering what do I need to do to
make this go smooth? I don't want to break something in the process of doing
this.

Thanks!
Lewis Watson