Posted to dev@polygene.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2017/04/16 12:05:12 UTC

Build failures

I can't figure out what is wrong... And locally I am getting different
error than on the CI, so really hard to understand what is happening.

Paul, do you have a few cycles on this?

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Re: Build failures

Posted by Paul Merlin <pa...@apache.org>.
Le 2017-04-19 10:25, Niclas Hedhman a �crit�:
> sql-generator was previously from Stan's GitHub repo, but is now
> in-house.
> Pretty sure the services/ dir was brought across.

It was brought across, but the files are excluded from the source
distribution:
https://github.com/apache/polygene-java/blob/801274a/buildSrc/src/main/groovy/org/apache/polygene/gradle/structure/distributions/DistributionsPlugin.groovy#L161

I'll fix that and add the proper licence headers to those files.

Re: Build failures

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Re: Build failures

Posted by Paul Merlin <pa...@apache.org>.

https://builds.apache.org/view/P/view/Polygene/job/Polygene(JavaEdition)-develop-java8-checkDists/ws/distributions/build/log/buildSourceDistribution/buildSourceDistribution-stderr.log

https://builds.apache.org/view/P/view/Polygene/job/Polygene(JavaEdition)-develop-java8-checkDists/ws/distributions/build/tmp/buildSourceDistribution/extensions/indexing-sql/build/reports/tests/test/index.html

Re: Build failures

Posted by Paul Merlin <pa...@apache.org>.
Le 2017-04-16 14:05, Niclas Hedhman a �crit�:
> I can't figure out what is wrong... And locally I am getting different
> error than on the CI, so really hard to understand what is happening.
>
> Paul, do you have a few cycles on this?
>
> Cheers

I won't have any free cycle today, will look into it tomorrow.