Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/19 11:02:44 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Chengxiang Li added as committer

Hi everybody,

I'd like to announce that Chengxiang Li accepted the PMC's offer to become
a committer of the Apache Flink project.

Please join me in welcoming Chengxiang Li!

Best, Fabian

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Chengxiang Li added as committer

Posted by Kostas Tzoumas <kt...@apache.org>.
Usually the first thing is to add yourself to the "team" page :-)

http://flink.apache.org/community.html#people

Posted by "Li, Chengxiang" <ch...@intel.com>.

Posted by Paris Carbone <pa...@kth.se>.

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kostas Tzoumas <kt...@apache.org>.
Welcome Chengxiang!!

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.
Good to have you on board!

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chiwan Park <ch...@apache.org>.
Congrats! Welcome Chengxiang Li!

> On Jan 19, 2016, at 7:13 PM, Vasiliki Kalavri <va...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Congratulations! Welcome Chengxiang Li!
>
> On 19 January 2016 at 11:02, Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> I'd like to announce that Chengxiang Li accepted the PMC's offer to become
>> a committer of the Apache Flink project.
>>
>> Please join me in welcoming Chengxiang Li!
>>
>> Best, Fabian

Regards,
Chiwan Park

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Chengxiang Li added as committer

Posted by Vasiliki Kalavri <va...@gmail.com>.