Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Ralf E. Stranzenbach" <mo...@reswi.de> on 2002/09/22 22:36:33 UTC

I do not understand html:link with action

Hi,

i tried to use the "html:link" tag with some action parameter within my
navigation screen. But i can't find the right notation to reference one of
my ActionMappings from the struts-config.xml. I've read the documentation
but i have no idea what's wrong with it.

Please enlight me!

I have a second question - is there some good example on how to use multiple
sub-applications with struts-1.1 ?

Many thanks,
Ralf E. Stranzenbach

Re: I do not understand html:link with action

Posted by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net>.
Did you examine the example application at all? :-)

I belive what you're looking for is the "name=" attribute of the link tag.

You should actually look over some of the sample applications :-)  They
didn't write them just to make the download slower ;-)

--
Eddie Bush