Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by sharmila thapa <sh...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/16 13:38:47 UTC

how to display groups along with matching terms in solr auto-suggestion?

Hi,

I have used Terms for auto-suggestion. But it just list the terms that
matches terms.prefix from index , along with these term suggestions, I have
to display the product groups that matches with the input prefix. Is it
possible in solr auto-suggest? Somebody could please help me on this issue?

Re: how to display groups along with matching terms in solr auto-suggestion?

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Try Solr Suggester, though I'm not sure if you can group with it.....
tried http://search-lucene.com/?q=suggester+group&fc_project=Solr but
it doesn't seem to yield much.  If you need to group suggestions like
what you see on http://search-lucene.com/ for example, we use our own
AC from http://sematext.com/products/autocomplete/index.html for that.

Otis
--