Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/24 11:22:31 UTC

CABC-5794 not a bug

Hi Folks,

Regarding mentioned ticket in the subject (reported by - Hoan Dang Van). I
have shared some findings which tells either the flow is implemented in
that way or in case we need some enhancement then it is a new feature which
needs to be implemented. Thanks to Jacques and Ratnesh Upadhyay for
conclusion and discussion on this.

If community agree then we can close the ticket and if agree on enhancement
then we need to create new feature ticket with enhancement. In case agree
upon the existing flow is correct then we can simply close this ticket.
Please let us know how should we proceed on this so that this bug can be
closed.

Best Regards,
--
Rishi Solanki
Manager, Enterprise Software Development