Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Jesus Mirabal <jm...@investran.com> on 2006/08/03 17:22:30 UTC

daoSessionHandler configuration

Hi folks, quick question. I'm trying to put together a small prototype
for a piece of application using iBatis DataAccess without using the
DataMapper at all. In other words, just using the DAO manager to work
directly with ADO.NET. However, I'm struggling to specify the right
configuration for the daoSessionHandler in the dao.config file. Can any
one shed some light???

Thanks in advance,

J. Mirabal

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank you.

Re: daoSessionHandler configuration

Posted by Martín Trejo Chávez <mt...@ownmail.net>.
Hola Jesús,

I think it would be more helpful if you post the error that appears and your dao.config. Besides, did you read the Developer Guide? The description of what you're doing is clear but not your problem.

Regards,

ChilliCoder
http://chilli-coder.blogspot.com