Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Chaitanya Sharma <go...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/07 23:01:30 UTC

pig-streaming-jobs, with oozie.

Hi,

I've been trying to run my pig-streaming jobs (python-streaming), with
oozie, without much success.

Please point to me to documentation that might help me in going about this,
or your experiences that will be helpful towards this goal.

Thanks,
Chaitanya

Re: pig-streaming-jobs, with oozie.

Posted by Chaitanya Sharma <go...@gmail.com>.
Thanks! that worked.

Also, where can I find the wiki?
I'd like to put this somewhere; and perhaps begin my contributions to the
oozie project.

-Chaitanya.

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Sharma,