Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Gary Martin <ga...@physics.org> on 2018/10/17 23:32:42 UTC

Sprints

Hi everyone,

Given the minor success that the pyconuk sprint brought (someone willing to give some advice on building on the bloodhound core models to add the django rest framework and swagger) I was wondering if there would be any appetite for more sprints.

So, would anyone be interested in some regular online events? At the moment I am expecting to be available to do something like this on Saturday 27th and possibly Sunday 28th October if anyone would want to join me. At the moment I am assuming that it would be on IRC but I am open to other suggestions as long as the platform is open enough to avoid barriers to participation.

Cheers,
    Gary

Re: Sprints

Posted by Dammina Sahabandu <dm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gary,

Sounds great. I hope all the interested parties will be present for this
event and we can get a good jump start for the revamp.

Thanks,
Dammina

Re: Sprints

Posted by Dammina Sahabandu <dm...@gmail.com>.
*[REMINDER]*

Hi Olemis/All,

Few of us have gathered for the sprint now. All of you are more than
welcome to join.

Thanks,
Dammina

Re: Sprints

Posted by Olemis Lang <ol...@gmail.com>.
Hello

Unfortunately, I can't today . Nonetheless we will organize a Django meetup
on November 14th . Maybe it'd be possible to connect both events ,
especially if

- there is a number of starter issues people can work on ( something like this
query
<https://live.bloodhound.apache.org/bloodhound/products/BHD/query?status=accepted&status=assigned&status=needinfo&status=needinfo(new)&status=needinfo(review)&status=new&status=review&keywords=~starter&order=priority&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=owner&col=type&col=priority&col=product>
? )
- there's a git / hg / ... / DVCS repository people can use to propose
changes
- and a documented way to setup a development environment and contribute
- there are slides and/or docs to explain attendees what is the new
experimental core about

p.s. ... I ask because I've been away for a long time and I honestly do not
know the answer to those questions .

Re: Sprints

Posted by Gary Martin <ga...@physics.org>.

Re: Sprints