Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@apache.org> on 2002/06/08 20:51:54 UTC

FW: faq on cocoon-homepage

Not acked...

    Pier

--
[Perl] combines all the worst aspects of C and Lisp:  a billion of different
sublanguages in  one monolithic executable.  It combines the power of C with
the readability of PostScript. [Jamie Zawinski - DNA Lounge - San Francisco]

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au>.
Diana Shannon wrote:
> Diana Shannon wrote:
> >
> > I'm not sure what links she's referring to, but Vadim astutely pointed
> > out the reference to faq.html at the bottom of each and every
> > cocoon-user email. I've added a redirect page for faq.html (points to
> > faq/index.html) to the live site repository. Now I need Vadim to update
> > the web site, one *last* time... ;-)
> >
> > Diana
>
> Actually, Carsten (thanks!) just added a redirect for faqs.html (still
> listed at the bottom of cocoon-user emails), and I added a redirect
> (just got my privs working) for faq.html, which was the old link, noted
> above by Daniele.
>
> Do we really need to add redirects for all moved docs? I understand the
> need for faq, etc., but what about recently moved (and very recently
> committed docs) like xmlform-wizard tutorial? This may be a PITA to
> manage down the road, especially if we refactor some of the core docs,
> now spread across several guides.
>
> Diana

Thanks for picking this up Diana.

There are two other important URLs that have changed
recently ... livesites.html and hosting.html
The xdocs were moved into link/ directory.

This issue is being discussed on Forrest. Please help.
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=102390892524750

Re: FW: faq on cocoon-homepage

Posted by Diana Shannon <sh...@apache.org>.

Re: FW: faq on cocoon-homepage