Posted to user@gora.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/03 18:06:56 UTC

Patch available flag in JIRA or ping for review on patches

Hi Gora contributors,

If you have a patch for Jira tickets please set the patch available flag or
ping the dev@ list if there is no response for some time (like 72 hours).

Sometimes people are busy and get tardy a bit.
Thank you again for your awesome support and contributions to Apache Gora.

- Henry

Re: Patch available flag in JIRA or ping for review on patches

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Yes, this is one of them. We love contributions and looking forward to
review and pushing it back as soon as possible.

- Henry

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by feng lu <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi Henry

--
Don't Grow Old, Grow Up... :-)

Re: Patch available flag in JIRA or ping for review on patches

Posted by feng lu <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi Henry

--
Don't Grow Old, Grow Up... :-)