Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Flavio Pompermaier <po...@okkam.it> on 2019/07/17 16:07:39 UTC

Flink and CDC

Hi to all,
I'd like to know whether it exists or not an example about how to leverage
Debezium as a CDC source and to feed a Flink Table (From MySQL for example).

Best,
Flavio

Re: Flink and CDC

Posted by Flavio Pompermaier <po...@okkam.it>.
Indeed Kafka connect is perfect but I think Flink could easily do the same
without much work..this is what I'm asking for..if anybody has never
thought about it

Re: Flink and CDC

Posted by Flavio Pompermaier <po...@okkam.it>.
Anyone else having experience on this topic that could provide additional
feedback here?

Re: Flink and CDC

Posted by Flavio Pompermaier <po...@okkam.it>.

Re: Flink and CDC