Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ori Marco <or...@praxell.com> on 2007/10/29 13:43:06 UTC

Fold all option

Hi

It may seems not important, but the options to fold all elements is very
necessary (especially when opening a complicated JMX).

If this feature won't be done, Isn't it more reasonable to open exist
JMX file with all elements folded?

Thanks

Ori Marko
Quality Assurance Engineer
Praxell Inc.
http://www.praxell.com <http://www.praxell.com>

Re: Fold all option

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 29/10/2007, Ori Marco <or...@praxell.com> wrote:
> Hi
>

> It may seems not important, but the options to fold all elements is very
> necessary (especially when opening a complicated JMX).

Feel free to create a Bugzilla enhancement issue.

> If this feature won't be done, Isn't it more reasonable to open exist
> JMX file with all elements folded?

>From changes document:

"Expand tree by default when loading a test plan - can be disabled by
setting property onload.expandtree=false"

RE: Fold all option

Posted by Ori Marco <or...@praxell.com>.
Hi

It's ok now when I removed the comment on onload.expandtree=false

Posted by André van Hoorn <av...@voorn.net>.