Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Verhagen <tj...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/13 00:11:30 UTC

Re: classpathentry exported=

Vlad Skarzhevskyy <skarzhevskyy <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi All
>  In maven 1 used to be a property
>   <eclipse.plugin.bundle>true</eclipse.plugin.bundle>
>   I can't find any idea how this can be done in maven2. Even more,
> there are no code related to "exported" in current
> maven-eclipse-plugin source tree.
>
> My case is:
> I'm building EclipseMe project like this:
>
> <plugin>
>     <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
>     <artifactId>maven-eclipse-plugin</artifactId>
>     <configuration>
>         <buildcommands>
>             <buildcommand>org.eclipse.jdt.core.javabuilder</buildcommand>
>             <buildcommand>eclipseme.core.preverifier</buildcommand>
>         </buildcommands>
>         <projectnatures>
>             <projectnature>org.eclipse.jdt.core.javanature</projectnature>
>             <projectnature>eclipseme.core.nature</projectnature>
>         </projectnatures>
>         <classpathContainers>
>             <classpathContainer>J2MELIB</classpathContainer>

<classpathContainer>org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JRE_CONTAINER</classpathContainer>
>         </classpathContainers>
>     </configuration>
> </plugin>
>
> All works fine until I need to add another library or module to my project.
> EclipseMe require library to be marked as exported ....

Are you using the maven2 plugin for Eclipse already?

The eclipse update site for that plugin is: http://m2eclipse.codehaus.org/

This works very well and no extra Eclipse specific info is needed to be
configured. Inside Eclipse there will be an new package libraries named Maven2
Dependencies. Which will automaticly be filled through the dependencies in the
pom.xml.

Succes, Tjeerd