Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Kevin Burton <bu...@spinn3r.com> on 2015/02/27 00:50:08 UTC

Is 5.10.x still being maintained? and for how long?

Just curious as I found a regression on advisories in 5.11.

If 5.10 is still going to be maintained I need to fix my branches to work
with 5.10 because our app breaks on 5.11.

Kevin

--

Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com
Location: *San Francisco, CA*

Re: Is 5.10.x still being maintained? and for how long?

Posted by Kevin Burton <bu...@spinn3r.com>.
Gotcha.  So if I found a regression in 5.11.x I imagine the best way to
make sure it’s address is to submit a merge request with a unit test that
exposes the issue?

I’m going to be stuck on 5.10.2 until this is fixed :-P

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.