Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Paweł Stawicki <pa...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/05 20:12:27 UTC

Erlang process consuming most resources on Ubuntu

My system is Ubuntu 10.04. Couchdb is 0.11. My both cores are utilised
at about 70% by erlang:

Full process name is:
/usr/lib/erlang/erts-5.7.4/bin/beam.smp -Bd -K true -- -root
/usr/lib/erlang -progname erl -- -home /home/pawel -- -noshell
-noinput -sasl errlog_type error -couch_ini /etc/couchdb/default.ini
/etc/xdg/desktop-couch/compulsory-auth.ini
/home/pawel/.config/desktop-couch/desktop-couchdb.ini -s couch
-pidfile /home/pawel/.cache/desktop-couch/desktop-couchdb.pid -heart

Why is it utilising so much resources, and how can I do something about it?

Best regards
--
Paweł Stawicki
http://pawelstawicki.blogspot.com

Re: Erlang process consuming most resources on Ubuntu

Posted by Paweł Stawicki <pa...@gmail.com>.
There is nothing in my couch.log file (it is in
/var/log/couchdb/couch.log). Only messages about couchdb started,
stopped, and my regular access operations.

Posted by J Chris Anderson <jc...@gmail.com>.