Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Muqtafi Akhmad <mu...@traveloka.com> on 2015/11/24 11:55:49 UTC

Kafka Broker Max Connection

Hello guys, currently I am trying to figure out some things about Kafka
broker connections, there are two things I wondering :
1. Is there any limit to number of Kafka broker connection?
2. is there any configuration to limit the number of Kafka broker
connection?

Any clue or information is appreciated,

Thank you,

--