Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Manjunath N.S." <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/26 08:52:36 UTC

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas,
I am willing to give you a big surprise:    www.bsord.com.
I bought an Apple Mac book one week ago from this website. Now, I have
received it. This product quality is very good, the price is very
cheap and competitive,the delivery is on time.
They also sell phones, TV, motors and so on. By the way, they mainly
sell new and original products and they have many good feedback.
Because of the coming Christmas and New Year,now ,they are holding
sales promotion activity, all the product are sold at a discount.  If
you need these products, you can have a look.
Hurry up,because the promotion activity only keeps 1 month . It is a
good chance that you should not lose.
Greetings!