Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Rainer Englisch <ra...@osc-im.de> on 2003/09/19 17:44:45 UTC

Turbine: combining Velocity Templates and JSPs

Hell,

would you mind giving me a hint how I can mix Velocity Templates and
JSPSs? I have a web application running with Turbine using Velocity
Templates. Now I need to show a few JSPs as Screens.
I have some trouble to get Turbine compiling them. It just shows me the
screens like static html. I am using Turbine 2.1

And have following configuration:

# -------------------------------------------------------------------
#
#  J S P  S E R V I C E
#
# -------------------------------------------------------------------

services.JspService.classname=org.apache.turbine.services.jsp.TurbineJsp
Service
services.JspService.template.extension=jsp
services.JspService.default.page=JspPage
services.JspService.default.screen=BaseJspScreen
services.JspService.default.layout=VelocityOnlyLayout
services.JspService.default.navigation=VelocityNavigation
services.JspService.default.error.screen=VelocityErrorScreen
services.JspService.default.layout.template=/Default.sh
services.JspService.templates=/templates/projects

Kindly regards,

Rainer Englisch

---
OSC - Information Management AG
Dipl.-Inform. Rainer Englisch
Industriestraße 11, 26121 Oldenburg
Tel.: 0441/35042-347, Fax: -380, Zentrale: -0
E-Mail: rainer.englisch@osc-im.de