Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Vitaliy Semochkin <vi...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/09 20:56:31 UTC

how to scan for all values which don't have given timestamps?

Hello everyone,

Hi, I need to scan for all values which don't have given timestamps?

Does anyone know how to scan for all rows with all versions except that are
not in a given Set of timestamps?
(i.e. opposite to TimestampsFilter)
<https://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/filter/TimestampsFilter.html>
Which filter should I use?

Regards,
Vitaliy

回复:how to scan for all values which don't have given timestamps?

Posted by zheng wang <18...@qq.com>.
May be you can split it to two scans.

Posted by Wellington Chevreuil <we...@gmail.com>.
I don;t think there's any built-in filter for that. You would need to
implement your own filter with this logic.