Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Olivier Catteau <oc...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/11 22:34:32 UTC

Test : preventing expected stack trace in the console

Hi,

I have a lot of unit tests in my app. When the tests runs, I see numerous
expected stack traces logged in the console and at the end I get a normal
Build Successful (but the first impression is that it failed).
I would like that these expected stack traces don't appear in the console
(in maven1, these traces wasn't logged). Is it possible ?

Thanks.
Olivier

Re: Test : preventing expected stack trace in the console

Posted by Mirko Nasato <mi...@artofsolving.com>.
Same problem here.

dawn.angelito wrote:
> Try using the "--quiet" option. It will change the logging level to ERROR.

The "--quiet" option doesn't seem to exist in Maven 2.0.4

$ mvn --quiet test
Unable to parse command line options: Unrecognized option: --quiet

I've also tried the "redirectOutputToFile" option but it doesn't make a
difference.**

Other ideas?

Thanks

Mirko

Posted by "dawn.angelito" <da...@simulalabs.com>.
Hi Olivier and Wim,

Try using the "--quiet" option. It will change the logging level to ERROR.

Hope this helps.

Dawn

Posted by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com>.